The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

18

After Sunday lunch L and I hung out at the library for a while
I like to browse through their stack of magazines
Snaped this pic because I think I will make a skirt similar to this one for myself
from a heavy crepe or a light wool.
Having the sewing machine out reminds me that I know how to sew!

Surprisingly delicious juice ... magenta from a beet ...
I love that juicer.
(recipe in previous post somewhere)


End of summer vacation cake, L and I made this one together
it's been a long time since we made a cake together
our cake makers are out and about these days!
I am going to learn how to rock the piping deal
(my girls have inspired me!).


No comments: