The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

19

1 cup of 2% cottage cheese
lotsa protein, but almost 1/2 of the desired fat grams for the day!

scoping out a very cool place
Figuring out how to get the recommended 20% fats/40% carbs/40% protein combo from my meals.  That's actually a lot of protein! Plus ... the gym opened!  Very exciting ... found the locker room, now to select a few classes (I'm mostly interested in the yoga, gravity pilates, core barre, aqua yoga and cycle). The track in this pic is a 1/3 mile cork screw that bridges through the buildings ... very cool.  I also really like how the cardio machines are scattered around the buildings.  I just need to work time in to my schedule for all this fun.

No comments: