The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, September 17, 2012

The morning sky was pink and I wondered how far into the day before rain.  I haven't checked the weather yet.

Five is home with a little sore throat cold today ... And I am fretting about my son, Three.  He moved out of our home, well sorta moved out, my living room is stacked knee high with baseball bats and laundry baskets full of his nice clothing ... trophies, mementos, books.  He left early in August on a day when I was away and ...  I haven't heard from him since.  It seems that I did not raise him very well.  Troubling over him is continuously on my mind ... it makes my heart hurt.


And now it is around 3 ... and ... it has rained ... and my son dropped by.

2 comments:

Heather said...

you raised him just fine. better than fine. but now he's in the business of raising himself and well...that's the part that hurts to see. he's not very good yet. give it time. he will be and you will too. he's a good boy and you are a better mother.

DeAnn said...

Thanks H ... 20 is a lot rougher then 2 (on the mom).