Sorry if these posts seem disjointed ...
guess that accurately describes how life feels right now
asking for the mechanic's phone number ...
reminding me that the sweet tea social is coming up ...
"real life" stuff like that
... but life is, uh surreal ... just now.
Here's what we like:
- hospital ice ... perfect (sorta like Sonic ice)
- coffee with lots of real half and half (no sugar works well for me now)
- being able to make my fitbit bracelet signal 10,000 steps
- Mexican food (for him ... I actually prefer my own cooking where Mexican food is on the table, but the local BBQ rocks ... and I have been "researching" other notable BBQ joints ... too far to drive to right now, but I'm noting them. And ... last week Tommy and I drove past a Tamale sign out side someone's home and I stopped to procure a dozen ... no go ... sold out. Tommy said that's one of Willie Nelson's haunts. It looked like a place where real Tamales might be found. I'll try again for those because I already know I'll like them.)
- wonderfully fluffy feather pillows and that great alpaca throw ... perfect!
1. Realise that God means for you to be where you are.
2. Be more concerned for God's glory then your relief.
3. Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord.
5. Stay calm and confident, and give God time to work.
6. When unsure, take the next logical step by faith.
7. Envision God's enveloping presence.
8. Trust God to deliver in His own unique way.
9. View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future.
10. Don't forget to praise Him.
... still a pretty interesting concept. I am remembering just a month or so ago I told L that I dreamed God was hugging me ... that was before all this ... before all this. I think I best be remembering how great that hug felt.
Well ... that's it for now ... no internet at Momma's and my time away from her place is in short supply. I think we will get some WiFi going this weekend.