The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, April 7, 2014

Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf





My brother is in a situation where he has to have a NG tube ... we are a couple of days in on this and he is feeling well enough to tempt the fates with a small (dietary) change in his current regime.  "We gotta get me something" he said meaning me.  I was thinking maybe lifesavers sans dye.  Nurses weren't too sure about rocking the boat but were willing to put in a text to the doctor ... and he said yes.  "I'm hungry like a wolf" he said, and I completely missed the reference. Even the 20 something nurse knew ... yeah, I remembered it.  Duran Duran, I was likely hearing a good bit of Elmo's song that year.

No comments: