The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

He thinks it's funny
(and we both know it's true).
Chemo ... rough ..  It's set him down for sure.  We circle around this new thing, my eyes search for his seeking to say something we both know neither of us knows.  I'll take it ... it hasn't been decided yet ... we just don't know.
Superman's cape crumbled like a sheet wraps him while we wait to see.  The doctor said the first two months would be the worst.  Apparently, there are a few knowns ... notes folded up just so and sailed forward ... we listen as the words are read but we don't understand what we have heard ... didn't, understanding dawns.
So
I do know he wants me to be near by ... just not looking at him as sisters tend to do.  
Chemo on Wednesday ... by following Tuesday feeling almost okay again.

old sketch which reminded me of my little brother

No comments: