The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

one of the top five BBQ places in Texas ->

Louie Mueller - Texas BBQ Icon
~PINTEREST

main entry
definitely a "both hands" spring on that door!

newer - added on dining room

what I asked for
(sides are simply a distraction ... )
2 slices of brisket
2 baby back ribs
a sausage link
yummy
(lol ... yes one of the ribs was consumed prior to photo op)
So ... it turns out I am finding ways to amuse myself while I while away time here in Texas.  The baby back rib from Mueller's was definitely a mood booster.
I'll look up where the other four top spots are and report back ... .

On Sunday we plan to drive somewhere for a German Buffet.  I adore German food (looking forward).

No comments: