The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, January 17, 2013

carrots abundance, clarity
chocolate (white) love, celebration, sensuality
vinegar (balsamic) making the best out of a bad situation
sugar (brown) denying self pleasures ... fretting too much
chives harmony and balance symbolic of you getting along well with others

This is here ... not as a recipe, but as a reminder of a weird little dream.  In my kitchen, on the countertop where I stand to work ... contained by one of my favorite glass platters was this: Carefully sliced carrots, root vegetables, mature, clean, healthful from the ground (from the ground).  On the glass I could see a light pooling of the vinaigrette ... and tiny flecks of brown sugar yet to dissolve.  White chocolate was drizzled on top ... it didn't seem strange in the dream to have a beautiful serving of vegetables festooned in chocolate (as a matter of fact, I think I will re-create exactly this and taste it). It was garnished with an abundance of chives.

I have in my little kitchen, all the ingredients ...  

No comments: