The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fractured Ice on a Mountain Pond
 Alaskan Range near Cantwell
~ Tim Grams
Cool ... I've never seen a frozen pond, but this photo reminds me of contrails left in the flight levels.  I want to see this ... in Alaska.

For the past several days I've been trying to think about the idea of ... we "do" "life" with a relatively small number of people ... the people who are most present in our lives (whether actually physically or even just in our thoughts as in someone absent yet present ... an influence, yeah, I think that makes sense) ... the people who are "part" of our lives are relatively few in number.  So ... I wonder if it is possible to analyze "why" those people.  If one may "drop" in to life as we seem to do at birth "packaged" any sort of way (like I am a woman ... and however else I might be described all the way down to tiny details) ... here (where ever that might be), when ... all that.  Why here, why now, why these? I believe in "eternity" ... I think it goes as far back as forward as up as down.  What's to be noticed here?  One insignificantly tiny speck of dust floating at this point on the time space continuum ... do I get it?


Welp ... gotta go ... 

No comments: