The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, January 12, 2013

chair and chipmunk

 That chair ... sanded all the way down, I have decided on a tung oil finish under a hand rubbed satin poly.  That is what I did with the dining room table, and it has held up extremely well.  This chair ... has a heart.  I was already leaning towards keeping the chair, then my husband spent time constructing a lovely little connecting block out of some of the lumber from our trees.  I bought this chair specifically to sell it.  Now ... I going to keep it.  Maybe later today I can go fabric shopping.  75F today ... winter may be over.

This little guy hangs out under the bird feeder.  He seems to be able to doze with his eyes open.  Cute.

No comments: