The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, January 31, 2013

For Revel ...


 This is almost complete.
Painted for my daughter per her request, I am looking for the quote to finish it.
(2'x4' acrylic)

Before I began painting I was sitting looking at the canvas and planning ... one of the prisms shone on the canvas.  I wish I could paint that!  So delightful!  Like a gift.

7 comments:

Dean said...

The way is not in the sky. The way is in your heart. Buddha

DeAnn said...

That's a good one !

Dean said...

You shouldn't ask for quotes I had to pull my book of favorites out....How about this one?
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change....

DeAnn said...

Another "keeper"; thank you Dean for sharing these.

Dean said...

I didn't mean to chime in with my two cents just got excited about giving you a quote. The painting is awesome by the way! You a just chock full of talent.

DeAnn said...

Hey, I appreciate the help! Chime away (you are the only other person I know who actually "collects" quotes.

DeAnn said...

)