The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, February 22, 2013

orchid clouds


Low OVC here today cancelled the flight lesson I had scheduled.  "Student" really should have called yesterday to cancel, all the signs were there and I'm trying to help him look just a bit farther ahead, both from the ground on things like weather and in the air on things exactly like flying the plane ... more plugged in.  Ah well, finally he did call.  It's just ... if you're going to fly, the flight begins before you pull the airplane out of the hanger ... .

Pilots of light aircraft really should be watching the weather.

Orchids ... how they look right now, right over there on the buffet.  I like them. They look like little clouds showering rain beneath ... just like outside will look in a short while.

Today I am so glad to be basically fininshed with the chair I was working on.  An e-mail popped in notifying me of an estate sale opening today stretching through the weekend.  I need another piece ... kinda wanting a small side table this time.  I have decided to dip those feet in dark stain ... waiting for a warm day to do that, it's sort of a back porch thing.  Today I want to get busy tidying the house up for the weekend.  Shouldn't take long ... .

Time for some really loud music ... lol.

No comments: