The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, February 21, 2013

What I've been up to today ...

at the thrift shop
 This may be complete ... I need some help muscle-ing the back in to place and securing it.  I may hand stitch the trim braid on to the fabric where it meets the wood on the seat back.  That was the original intent.  Also, where the "feet" are stained I am thinking about bringing that up a bit.  I may change the feet, the scale seems a little off to me, and I'm thinking about "dipping" them in a very happy shade of yellow (it's noted in the fabric).

Under the loose cushion and on the outside back the fabric is a smokey blue linen ... I love the color and the texture.
Soup from my daughter's garden for lunch today.  Chicken broth with ... Kale, onion and shaved turnips ... black beans from the pantry.  Delicious!

No comments: