The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, August 3, 2012

92&93/1000

This is the complete shot of the photo I use as the header photo for this blog ... I was actually heading North when I took this photograph ... evening ... really sweet.  I like that I am able to get to the place where pictures like this can be snapped.  I am thankful that I can fly airplanes.  Yesterday, I saw my elderly buddy who recently lost his wife.  He was so happy to share with me that his son has arranged a flight (on a small plane) to the Keys for him.  That is a great airport ... it will be a wonderful experience for him.  I am so happy to think of him making that trip.

No comments: