The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a sorta lazy day in the life ... last pick up run of the summer ...


text from C:  where are you
me w photo support:  enroute btb230 ... 


C:  where are you now 
me: idk ... here-ish

  C:  now?
me:  right here by this guy
C:  ok drive safe

C: what have you been up to?
me: now I'm looking at these ... in Homewood
C: where is that?
me: basically B'ham
C: 5 points ... oh, Homewood ... never mind haha

(just sent photo ... )

 me: would you like something like this in your room?  

C (much later): awww that's cute! We're done!
(just sent, no text, thought she'd know exactly where this was ... just prior to the exit, 217 on the clock)


and here we are ... 

I had a lot of fun goofing off in Homewood ...H gave me the names of several places she knew I would enjoy browsing through ... perfect little day ... coffee at O'Henry's and a few neat shops ... big hug from my girl ... and she drove us home!

last mile before turn off on our street ... prefab roofing system
a neat stack of wood

No comments: