The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

But at length the feverish day
Like a passion died away,
And the night, serene and still,
Fell on village, vale, and hill.




From: DAYLIGHT AND MOONLIGHT
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Someone I care about told me that he has to start chemo. This is hard to hear. He tells me that no one dies from this type if cancer ... He is sad to think of losing his hair ... And all that. I just really hate to think of him in this situation. We were talking about King Solomon ... I say he was the original Goth guy. My friend says Eccl can be summarized by five points. I'm trying to focus in remembering what he said.

I'm going to have to text him. I just can't remember. He said the best a man can do is love his wife and I just thought this kid deserves a really awesome wife.

No comments: