The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, February 28, 2011

Yesterday I went to the library and checked out a box full of books.
I was in bed looking up lists of "Coolest Aviators" on my iPhone when I dropped in on Air and Space Smithsonian Ten Great Pilots. I wasn't familiar with everyone mentioned and thought to read up, one book one person at a time. Then I thought why not borrow from the library ... I haven't been in a library in years. I like to see my books delivered to the front door, or so I thought. I had forgotten how much I love the library. There were so many books on aviation, aviators, aviation histoy, aerodynamics ... rows so high I had to tippy toe to reach ... wow!
I'm going to go walk my dog now and then I'm going to spend some time in that box of books ... waiting just got easier.

No comments: