The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am being a wanker.

I am used to having more to do then I can get done. I am used to waking up at night to think about what I'm doing. I like it that much. I knew something was wrong with me when I first started dreaming about engines.

A few years ago someone who sorta knew me said he thought I was bored. It made me smile inside because I knew I wasn't bored and because this guy had a tendency to just say things like saying them made them true. I am bored now. Last week I visited with FI. Out of the blue he said, you can only do so much housework, it's time for you to get back to work. I wondered how he knew I'd been cleaning my house ... Did I smell like Windex and Comet? I have actually moved things all over the house in an effort to re-organize ... now I'm not sure where everything is. All the windows are washed, but no one has noticed. Today I wondered if I could name all the countries in Africa ... Then I thought ... Seriously? Has it come to that?

I'm doing my exercise plan ... Bought new colored pens for underlining the REGs ( b o r i n g ). I've done some activities with my kids at school, caught up with all my ladies who lunch buddies, read a book on Chakras, cooking three meals a day and handling every ones laundry ... Home improvements ... I have even changed my Facebook picture. Tomorrow I am going to let the dermatologist have his way with my skin ... He sees something I can not see either with or without my "readies" ... but, why not? I have time. I even have time to keep my nail polish very fresh. Uh huh.

I really need to find something worth while to do. Hmmm.

I am starting to see that bored is dangerous. I do better with something interesting going on. I like me better busy.

No comments: