The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

79/1000 thankfuls



For sight ... and help me look where I best might look and see the best there

Prompted by
the two bright red cardinals on the feeder this morning coffee time
and by
the white petals blowing in a shower free of the flowering dogwood drifts

in hopes that temporal eyes may inform those eternal

Yesterday I read an idea that I have thought is true ... that we are recognized as us because we remain ... in our souls ... us.  That we come as a seed of who we might be and make choices which tend ourselves as we grow towards who we are becoming.  so ... the idea of where we spend our time and collect our thoughts is pretty consequential .  Now I am remembering the very old lady saying (I paraphrase) I know of evil, but I choose to look for good ... 

No comments: