The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today ... made a ton of these "pops" and a batch of lemony refrigerator cookies too
I really do not like to bake ... thank goodness the girls helped by cutting out and cooking the cookies last night ... I put the recipe together early in the day ... I'm just not as experienced as they are at rolling dough and punching out shapes ... it's the transfer on to the cookie sheet that gets me.  I was so so so happy to find them baked and awaiting the frosting when I got home last night. So ... these were for a party for one of the kids ... big hit.  Very messy to put together!
I would make them again ... and the cookies.  The serving platters came home clean!

No comments: