The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tiny home vid

I'm still very interested in the idea of a tiny home.
I would wish for a smaller home for later  ... .  If there is an opportunity to "downsize" in a new way ... not as my mom and mother-in-law did, but actively engaged in how you'd like to see your environment ... I'd lean more towards something like this. Less bingo and blue hair ... more bordeaux and blue air.

I would live on one level with guest accommodations up the ladder ... or in another small cottage connected by a screened in porch.  I think a life may be lived larger from a smaller "nest".  A sleeping alcove like Jefferson design ... maybe a kitchen more outside ... I'm dreaming it up ... .

No comments: