The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, March 5, 2012


Typical Monday

8-9:30 get everyone off to their day ...
restock bird feeders
Empty dishwasher
Shirts to laundry
930- 11:00 walk dog

Lunch with L

To do today:
=>Set pedometer
Clean refrigerator and straighten pantry
Clean chalkboard wall
Mop kitchen/brkfst rms
Den and ... Laundry
Run w/d one load ... two loads ...
=>Front windows!
Front yard lights
Clean boys bathroom ... laundry curtains ... three loads
Girls bathroom.
=>Hang new laundry room fixture!
Duvet needs laundry time soak ... four loads!
 Tidy den                                                        
* Grocery list: PAM spray
Frozen biscuits (veg tarts)
Red/yellow peppersG
Grn onion
Box lime gelatin
Pineapple canned
Summer squash
Can green chili
cottage cheese (mini quiches)
Cocktail toothpicks (world market)
Bottle store

Drawer project

Dinner = chicken

Next up...
Door to linen closet
Door to boys bathroom (sand in place)

Almost every morning I make a to do list ... it helps me organize the day ... so ... today I see the house stuff, the from the car stuff, and the down time walking the dog.  The drawer is the most pressing house thing ... because I really don't want to do it.  I'll dump the contents of the "junk drawer" and my kitchen gadgets drawer out on the table ... so I know I'll have to get them put back together.  I will really like being able to find my citrus zester ... my meat thermometer  ... the olive jar tines.  I luva me some orderly!




Now it's time to prepare lunch ... I've gotten a lot done.   Still have bathrooms and from the car stuff to do.  I'll probably leave my drawer opened all day 'cause every time I walk by there I smile.
Door sanding for later today ... little bit now and then gets it done! 



No comments: