The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh ... and I fell in lust early evening yesterday ... around sunset as I drove out to the airport I saw a lovely little plane climb off, make a steep early turn out to the East and climb, climb, climb.  I was like ... be still my heart (what the heck is that ... small with robust performance ... like a baby Pilatus).  I went in the FBO asking what was that last departure? TBM700.  Momma likey.

And ... BTW, my very old buddy guy who recently buried his wife of a lifetime ... he is getting his very first airplane ride ever ... this weekend ... down to the Keys ... in a Pilatus.  May be worth the wait!  He is soooo excited and I am soooo happy for him.  His son arranged it.  Kinda perfect!

No comments: