The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Potato Soup

10 pounds (Full bag) of peeled potatoes
Swanson Chicken broth ...I used 9 - 14oz cans
12 cooked slices of thick bacon cooked before chop and add
2 cups sour cream
1 stick of butter
3 cups of coarsely grated cheddar
all the green ends of one bunch of green onion
salt and pepper
yep ... initially two pots, and ... stir stir stir ...
it tends to want to burn!

2 comments:

John Venlet said...

The soup looks delicious. One of my favorites is potato/leek soup. I may add bacon to my next batch of it.

DeAnn said...

I may add leeks to this ... Sounds like a delicious addition. Plus they'd add interest as a garnish.