The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, October 15, 2012


shadows ... I believe Four snapped this photo of our (L,4 and I) shadows on one of our little neighborhood walks ... that's probably Sammy's up in the top right ... neat picture.  The pastor was talking about shadows, as in foreshadowing, during the sermon yesterday ... he has a theme going on how the "thread" of Christ runs through the entire Scriptures.  I've been noticing ideas related to"Light" these past several months ... well, whenever it was I started reading  I John very carefully.  Light ... and therefore shadows ... and necessarily(?) darkness, and degrees there of ... I think I'll just start "piling" up the random thought of it here and see what I've got.

For now though ... busy busy week really insists on getting started (I would like to sit and read the rest of The Great Divorce today ... at that point in the book where interruption are ... interrupting.
I get to go to the CDC this week ... pretty interesting.

btw ... ended up seeing Atlas Shrugged II ... yawn.

No comments: