The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, April 15, 2011

Normally, I wear Ropers, or Vans ... I love my boots and Vans. Or I wear heels ... like the ladies who lunch. I saw these sandals and ... maybe I am turning in to those older ladies I see with the little purse pups and year 'round tans. Or maybe they just reminded me of Dorothy's glittery red slippers ... she could click her heels together ... and then what happened? I don't remember for sure, but I think ... oh, wait a minute here ... Toto was definitely a purse pup! Yes, there must be a link. It's going to take a really big bag to carry my dog, Sammy, around, but I think he would think that was just the thing! Or I could just enjoy my cute new shoes (they are definitely not black!).