The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reflections

About this picture - what it expresses to me - the Oakley's are cool and they keep people from seeing into my eyes ... they keep people out. The necklace - there are two here - one is a two sided heart both sides express love one side is prettied up for public consumption the other side just is what it is...that is the side that is exposed here. The other necklace which is prominent in the picture is an expression of the idea of pearls talked about in the preceding post. In a previous post I am talking about a rosary - this is that necklace. The weird sorta  beads represent my idiosyncrasies - unique...kinda a different take on beads... I like them especially with the other, more refined, beads. This bracelet is about who I am, who I am becoming...it represents my other bracelets that remind me that God has made a commitment to me, that I have made a commitment to Him, that He loves me, and those are summarized in my trust of Him (maybe kinda weird - my bracelets have names - they symbolize something to me)


.

No comments: