The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, April 25, 2011

That chair ... the super duper comfy one out on the balcony ... I accidentally fell asleep in that chair.
 Now I am sporting a very itchy sunburn on my legs ... yes they were resting on the rail while I snoozed ... and dang ... I am way too old for sunburns!


Looks like I am two weeks behind on my photo a day blog.
I took a few pictures at the beach that I think are interesting, and I am
going to spread them outto fill in for those days that I did not post a picture.
It's just pretty impossible to get everything done and when something suffers ... it's easy to chose to not snap a picture that day ... I did want to put the red flag ... danger photo here to go with the song ...
I am no mermaid.
I asked the flag guy ... why half mast? and he said the winds were so high that the flag at the top would pull the pole over. The waves were definitely surfable.  I do not surf.
The temperature of the water was - perfect. The rip tide was unrelenting.


"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors." ~ African Proverb  

No comments: