The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, December 26, 2011

Golden moments


Life is A LOT busier when all the kids are home. They come and go ... Their friends are in and out ... it's not that they expect me to entertain them ... other things are keeping me busy like enticing meals and super fluffy bath towels.

Christmas was really nice. I am thankful for ... all the birds in the nest when I woke up.

AND coffee was waiting. They are being pretty nice to each other ... golden moments. I had to close the doors to the den to mute the "fun" card games ... I don't expect grandchildren for at least ten years. They say grandchildren are great fun ... supposedly the big payoff for "letting your children live". I really like my kids. I'm collecting these golden moments. ... serious joy to my world this week.

No comments: