The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Today birds began coming to my feeder! I am so happy about that.

Also today ... I had a specific mission in mind for today. Yesterday I took the shower curtains down (okay, I hang two sets because one, I think it looks nicer, and two, one shower curtain is too skimpy to keep the water inside the tub area) ... down to laundry them and get them rehung today. With the shower curtains down I could see the tile really needed a good scouring. Got right on that this morning ... Turns out on close inspection, the entire bathroom needed a careful cleaning. I tried a new product ... Sprays out blue turns white when ready to wipe. Not all it promised to be ... Comet is still my favorite, plus it removes polish from nails as one works so ... it must be a superior product!
All this Christmas decorating has me noticing that the high gloss white on all the wood work just isn't so very glossy ... I really need to repainted every bit of it. After the first of the year I will do some house painting. Not my favorite job, but I do enjoy how fresh everything looks afterwards. AC/DC will help me.

Tonight I have a ground session. This guy needs a flight review. I'm not looking forward to getting out and I'm not particularly excited about looking at part 91 with this guy. I am going to set my phone timer ... He's a chittychatter. Tomorrow I may go get my nails done by a professional!

This is the other thing I am specifically delighted with today ... I found the most beautiful cyclamen

Out of time now ... More on that later.

No comments: