The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cairns ... Total Eclipse 2012

http://www.ustream.tv/cairnseclipse2012

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/9215/20121112/total-solar-eclipse-2012-live-stream-video.htm  @3:30EST


"Nations, like stars, are entitled to eclipse.

All is well, provided the light returns

and the eclipse does not become endless night.

Dawn and resurrection are synonymous.

The reappearance of the light is the same as

the survival of the soul."

 ~ VICTOR HUGO


I took my bucket list stuff down because I want to concentrate more on here and less on ... there.  But.  If. I were wishing ... I would definitely wish for a visit to Australia and most likely specifically this area of the Country ... and ... I definitely would wish to view (with my own eyes) an event like this.  Wow.  Super cool ... good day indeed!

And don't each of us find ourselves in metaphoric paths of totality from time to time in our lives ...  some avoidable, some inevitable.  The other day I asked my husband "How can you and I be certain that this won't happen to me."  I was asking for some assurance.   His answer was "Because I will be dead." Not what I was hoping to hear, but ... .  This year I've seen two very lovely people lose their life mates ... an eclipse ... everything in their lives became dark ... and ... they might have closed their eyes and remained in the dark.  Sometimes people "shut down" when bad things happen.  I have.  I have and ... darkness is more blinding then too bright a light.  I do know exactly what it is to close one's eyes and pretend ... go somewhere else.  So ... today ... I will watch the eclipse here on the Cairns site because I want to experience the joy of everyday people on the other side of this ... where beautiful warm golden light washes back over these lives, 'cause that is exactly what happens along the path ... if you keep watching what comes after may be dazzling.

No comments: