The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, November 29, 2012







thunder, lightning, thick cloud, trumpet blast ... smoke, fire, trembling mountain, sound of trumpet (louder and louder)


Certainly God would have better stuff then these wonderful bad boys ... when I think about loud clouds ... and arrivals, I think of stuff like this ... but better.

photos found via google images ... 

4 comments:

Dean said...

Awesome pics!

DeAnn said...

Definitely cloud makers! ... Mountain tremblers. Not sure about the trumpet thing, not sure what they even knew about trumpets as I think of them.

Hey, how's that Pacer project coming along?

Dean said...

Unfortunately it has been stuck in the corner patiently waiting some TLC...work has been crazy busy and between the kids and life, haven't had a chance to do much. Hopefully soon!!! Still enjoy reading your blog! My daughter had me watch one of the TED speakers, I didn't catch her name but it was very interesting!

DeAnn said...

Airplanes are good, but family is so much more ... everything. My dad has been gone for over thirty years and I still benefit from the time he gave us!

I really enjoy those TED TALKS ... short, interesting ... easy to load up whenever.
Bet that plane will keep! Take care.