The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Twin headboards complete.  Check.
I think I'm going to take a break from fabric things for a while ...  I need to get up the steam to sew those curtains and bed skirts.  I have two books that I want to read right now ... plus I am trying to write some on that book idea.  Little bits of it fall together.  I think about it while I do something else and then I make the notes.  I don't think I am a writer of books ... . It's not that it's too hard, it's that it's not that interesting.  Now ... it's time to get the house ready for Christmas ... time to start thinking about meals and other things that might make the season nicer for my family.  Like ... a big stack of fire wood, or paperwhites pushing up through the soil and stretching fragrant white.  I think my house is used to being cold enough for a cyclamen ... one of my favorites.

No comments: