The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday night Thankful:
Great fun watching airplanes streak through the sky today ... Always special.

Yes!  Something happened and I just stopped stressing about the CFI job ... I think it was getting a grip on what wait means.  I can wait ... I am good at waiting ... well, I'm going to say that, I think I am (maybe sorta ... getting better)  One of the guys called last night and it's always really great to talk with people who know you and know the situation. He's no longer in the area, and hearing some pretty good scuttle out and about.  All indications point to some changes. We'll see.  It's been nice knowing that the guys who were most recently hired out from here are doing okay ... I probably felt more affinity for the this CFI batch then the newer students ... it takes awhile for people to grow on me (and probably even longer for visaversa).  I'm thinking only five are still here from about a year ago, which shows a healthier hiring environment.  Great for them.

I've finished all my books which are specifically on Yeager ... what an impressive individual.  Next up Doolittle. 

No comments: