The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, March 6, 2011



There are two of these chairs, one is still in the garage. I bought them in College Station and I was so happy with them. I took them to reupholstery class and the pair of them were the first project I did after the basic pillow that we all made just to teach us how to operate the sewing machine. There is not more then 24 inches worth of sewing in this chair if you exclude the "piping". I think I will use black cord this time ... black will look better with this fabric then cord made from the fabric would. When I find some tomorrow I'll decide.
The chairs are the project I am working on inside the house. Outside it's got to be the flower bed along the driveway.

No comments: