The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's raining here ... lightning flashed and I enjoyed it during the night ... honestly I kind of love it ... the science of natural energy ... you don't get to see that everyday.  I wasn't asleep.  I was awake, thinking. It was after twelve when I pulled the covers up and slept briefly.  Life is ... very interesting.  I actual like that it ... life ... isn't easy. How we negoiate difficult choices refines us.  Is it like a refiner's fire ... the fires we chose?  Or do they chose us? 

Two's friend was sitting here with me last week.  He said something truly wonderful, and I have been thinking about it ever since.  Was it an original thought ... idk ... he is certainly capable of formulating this concept... asked Two to query him on origin of that idea ... hope it's in the info pool somewhere, because I know I will under express it ... but here goes:
A man throws a baseball ... the velocity along the path to a mitt is known ... atmospheric numbers etc are known ... everything knowable is known.  Physics make it possible to "see" the location of the ball at each nano-second of the trajectory
I can accept that premise without reservations. Here's the idea ... God can see our trajectory ... just like that.  Kinda cool actually ... and I am really enjoying the idea. Obviously, the ball can be interfered with ... the Ump might knock the catcher over or what ever silliness we want to imagine.  Divine intervention becomes pretty interesting in this analogy too ... well, enough of that for now.

Now, my brother has called ... by happy coincidence he has purchased a new truck.  We like to talk trucks with each other (though I have never owned one, and won't unless it's that Chevy I toy with working on ... hmmm, do I really want a project sitting in my garage somewhere ... idk ... it's all about hanging with my brother, because I would never be qualified to restore an old POS)  He was pretty excited about it - 5.7 hemi ... 1500 Dodge Crew cab (so he can haul his grandkids around) Lone Star edition ... of course I get the whole story ... he is pretty excited and I finally ask him if he's going to need a private moment before we get to the paint and upholstery.  Men and their toys!  The other part of the story is this ... my son, One, is moving back to Texas for law school ... next month.  The baby birds are flying away.  My brother has already said they will come over for a visit then drive home and help get my boy settled on that end.  This morning he told me his truck will pull anything that needs to head that way.  That is my brother.

Hmmm ... was supposed to rain all day.  Turns out my dog may be a meteorologist ... he is "paws up" on the window looking in at me like, this is our window of opportunity ... let's go for a walk.  Yeah, I could do that. It's Wednesday and I am caught up on everything with no commitments looming today ... .
Just a note here ... I did talk to the only commercial type operator ... I use that very loosely iow; not the Regs def! ... told him I'd fly some no charge flights for them if they could use any help ... he told me he'd sure keep that in mind.  Pilot talk for get in line sister.   His info also says big changes in store for the local flight school ... .  Until then, I may need to get that little model RC airplane out and finish building it!