The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Art of Henry Domke

henrydomke.com

Today I've been painting ceilings (very light grey ... like a sea salt) and re-setting my boards on Pinterest.
Before I had just been randomly dropping images ... little homey sort of things mostly ... and airplane things ... then maybe a couple of recipes ... and a dress picture sent to me by a friend ... all lumped together in "Cool Stuff".  Then ... I wanted to find something specific and I saw how disorganized my electronic stack was ... so, I figured out how to set up a variety of "boards" and I'm sorting ... I am sorting my on-line clutter, on my on-line bulletin boards.  I love that ... no need to dust.

~ Henry Domke
This is the unfortunate part of sitting down with Pinterest ... (hey, it's break time while my arms rest ... ceilings are slow going) ... I have seen and pinned a ton of new images ... (instead of sorting) mostly from Henry Domke.  I love the way he chooses to look at things.  His work is beautiful.  I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to relax with his images.  The link above is to his site.  I am saving visits to these galleries for very special treats.

~ Henry Domke



No comments: