The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

notes from last summer ... saw when looking for something else ... maybe a part of what I'm trying to think about

Notes from change my attitude

Contentment = JOY
Covetousness erodes joy

Godliness (piety/spirituality) plus contentment is great gain (context = accomplishment)

Life is a vapor (James 4:14) look to eternity, develop an eternal perspective
Let enough be enough ... Greener grass myth ... Ouch field


Am I a contented person?
Am I seeing fruits of contentment?
Am I choosing contentment over covetousness?

Why do I want to squeeze everything out of this little life when eternity offers a big life?

No comments: