The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am thinking about CAP flying.  There is a local chapter.  One of my WAI buddies liked it a lot.  I don't really know what they do ... and ... I really do not like the idea of the uniform ... to me it looks sorta faux-military.  A buddy said they, CAPS, are having an open house.  It seems kinda desperate to me ... but, I am kinda desperate ... lol.  If it's about Eagles programs and search and rescue flying I would love that ... . If it's about para-military ... I wouldn't like that.  We invited them to speak at a chapter thing and I thought he did a good talk ... absolutely no reason not to "visit" with them.  I haven't flown in about three months. Last night L sat down with me and tuned 16R up on his iPad ... Van Nuys ... my face was smiling but my heart was clenching a bit.  It hurts.  And ... those planes so totally rock ... and those old pilots reminiscencing ... so sweet.

Gotta find a good way to do this ... .

No comments: