The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, April 27, 2012

Well ... the local weather reporting station is down ... even when it's operating it's a bit marginal on accuracy.  The ceiling looks low, I noticed when I was out earlier this morning.  Trying to decided whether to drive or walk to the pottery studio this morning.  I don't want to get caught out in the rain ... though it really doesn't matter.  Area stations are reporting  900 OVC ... it is solid ... and muggy.  19/17 ... hmmm ... well, they say the mercury is rising ... and I don't think we will heat up enough for showers this morning.

This weekend is a City Festival of Arts and other stuff ... like a bird of prey display and the Fire Chief will probably roll the smokehouse ... people will bring their dogs and little kids will slip out of their sandals and run races with each other and eat cotton candy.  It's a good day in a small town ... craft booths and such.  Last year I bought a few small pottery pieces and admired stained glass and ... looked at rinkydink bottle trees and smiled about the collection of colored bottles I had going for the magnificent tree I imagined my brother would weld together for me at the beach.  Hmmm.  It's not going to go that way.  I should get those bottle out of here ... and, now I know that broken pieces of colored glass can be melted on to the bottom of a pottery vessel.  Now I do pottery ... I wasn't expecting that either.  I should break those bottles.  One is a Tanqueray bottle ... I love that green color.  I like gin and tonic during the summer ... and green layer of glass would be very lovely on a serving platter ... kinda fun.

My FTS switch is jiggling a bit in regards to flying stuff.  There's gotta be a way for me to fly.  Cirrus has sent two "Hey, we want CFIs to fly our planes" notes just last week.  I don't want to "pretend" for some air time.  It's getting about time for me to decide on how I'm going to handle currency stuff.

an all white Orca
pod photographed off coast of Russia
image via Pinterest ~ idk
Well ... time to get to walking.  Walking time.

No comments: