The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, January 20, 2012

ATL TAF

Rotate
Airborne ... Just above the roofline
Nose in tail out ... Sorta

For me ... An excellent day. I fabric shopped ... No joy there, but no problem ... I have plenty to do without a piece of fabric tapping me on the shoulder. Having a ton of fun sitting here watching the big guys do what they do so well. I can't see the end of the line of traffic waiting to depart, but they are ... departing. A little biz jet just taxied back over here to shut down ... Below minimums ... The TAF said 300 broken a few minutes ago ... Visibility at 1/2sm in -RA BR. Where I come from we call this fog. Lotsa pilots flying out of here with soggy feet. No visible holes in the ceiling from here. The numbers amaze me ... .
I am lobbying for an evening in ... I don't want to be out driving in this. ... Messy on the ground in Atlanta.

Tower is in and out, mostly in.

No comments: