The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Illinois One ... some Southwest Airline paint

After Christmas my son, One,flew back to Texas on Southwest Airline's Texas One. I thought it looked pretty good. Now I am looking at atypical paint schemes. Under the post title ... Tap to link You Tube video of "Illinois One" being assembled and painted. Paint ... like ink ... a little risky business. Southwest seems to be on to something though. I like their standard livery as well ... canyon blue.

Fun to look at online, but not much deviation from basic paint. I know I saw the design of a famous artist somewhere several years back ... looking.

No comments: