The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, January 9, 2012


Weather. I love knowing a little bit about weather. And days like this one are so enjoyable to look at when one is not trying to fly. Local METAR:

091355 AUTO 19008KT M1/4SM OVC002 16/16 A3020

Translated ... Today at five minutes before the hour, a machine recorded the winds to be from the southish (190) at 8kts ... visibility sucks ... decoded as 0.0, this specifically says minus 1/4 statute miles ... I've already been out driving in it and concur ... visibility is low this morning ... Overcast (solid) at 200' above the ground (straight up for the machine) ...temperature is 61F and the dew point is also 61F ... total saturation ... Relative humidity is 100%.

It's warm outside. It looks super cool! The birds are chirping and I even heard an owl earlier ... Sammy is conked out. He likes to sleep in on foggy days. I bet the deer were all over the place last night ... cover makes them brave. My husband had hoped to golf this morning ... even with orange balls it was going to be a challenge. My plans for the day have also changed ... I was going to finish up the ceiling paint on the back porch, but now I think maybe a little sanding of woodwork inside the house may be just the ticket. ... And, I'm going to open the windows so I can hear the birds.

No comments: