The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


first day of "Winter Break" being over. M04 ... 00000KT 10SM CLR M04/M11 A3040 RMK A01

translated ... cold here today, but thankfully no wind or wet ... the sky is wistful blue, the color of the last morning glory on the vine at summer's end, and the sun, low and mellow gold is sighing. I am already thinking of Spring. Two sat across the table early this morning watching me watch the birds taking turns on the feeder. "Those birds are getting lazy" she observed. To my what do you mean? she replied, "Isn't the early bird supposed to be out looking for the early worm?"

I am going to start a new big project. Thinking about a name for it ... something shorter then purgepaintpolisheveryeverwhereinyourfamily'shomeforthepasttwentyyearsandrelocatetothebeach ... yeah, that's just too long a word. This morning I am starting to plan my track trough this. I have never had a garage sale before, but that is going to be a part of this plan. i saw how my mother in law did a downsize recently ... not good really. She moved to a smaller place taking only bedroom and living room furniture ... I truly wish I had been there to help her organize and decorate her new place. I believe what or where comes next should move the very best mementos of ones life along with the flow ... change shouldnt come as a dam breaking washing away what was.

We would like to sell our home. Fortunately we live in an area where people want to be. This sort of project has HGTV type stuff written all over it ... my kids will enjoy helping me with some of this.

No comments: