The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, January 26, 2011



It's another very grey day under the low clouds ... I know there is a brilliant sky just beyond. Yeah, weather 101 ... transferable as a life lesson.




I went looking for some blue yesterday after the company was gone and I had a minute to sit still (even with the fresh laundry waiting to be folded). I found a bucket list item. Argentina's Los Glaciares National Park in Patagonia. Wow. Superduper double wow. I haven't been sucessful with linking youtube here, but it is worth a try.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7gWLKdCcs&feature=fvw

I looked at few of the videos ... talk about other world! They remind me of cathedral spires, rising 200 feet above the waters surface ... and detaching with a roar before sliding down and floating free. I would love to see that ... feel that ... hear that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weather 101 as a life lesson... Yeah, I like that.

DeAnn said...

Just like an early morning off of 24...you know it's gonna get better soon!