The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some naughty how I am three big glasses of wine into this evening.

My ears are humming and I recognize that as two glasses too many. I am at home. I will not fly or drive any time soon ... I am another few glass behind giggly but right on top of amusing swear words. I think occasional cussing is funny. Well, that is shameful but true.

Today, my syllabus is en route. Some underpaid commercial pilot is unknowingly expediting it's delivery! Today has been busy ... Productive in that anonymous way of days ... "Stinky" is being developed for pick up on Monday unless the big game intrudes. Yeah, Harley shirt guy says Tuesday will be assured. He flirts as blantantly as a behind the counter guy possibly can ... I'm thinking Navy 'cause those guys are over the top - unsurpassed as flirters ... And I ask ... He says Army. What's army I wonder ... Tanks? I think it is nice of those guys to make the effort... I am an old girl and even less interested in flirting then anyone would believe, if possible. My flirt switch has rusted ... encrusted with rust in the off position - it is actually placarded "in-op".

Tomorrow night - heading west. Storing up sleep would be appropriate tonight.

No comments: