The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, January 8, 2011


It's wonderful to be back where I can see the sky. We live in a heavily forested area ... Everything grows like crazy over there ... Drop a number two pencil in the yard today and when you swing back by tomorrow you'll have a tree there. I like to work in my yard , so the area has made me feel like I can do no wrong. Southern Living magazine is headquartered over that way for a reason ... photo ops abound. Sometimes I think of it as unrelenting green. Most days I am more appreciative of the evergreen canopy. But here, in the land of the big sky, I feel good. Things feel right. It's like I'm living in a snow dome on God's table. A star dome.
As we drove in last night I noticed that the clouds look like a big cold front is pushing in from the West. The sky was amazing. Ablaze and then turquoise near the ground washed in golden light. I loved seeing it ... wowsome.

No comments: