The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everyone is up and out of the house for the morning ... This would be the time to walk Sammy, and he is peeking in at me with a reminder of that wagging his tail. If we were to leave on a walk, he would be disappointed ... It is so hot/humid already. The dog days of summer ... Sirius business!

Aviation weather looks pretty good today for this time of year ... Just light showers where it is raining 'cept for a little patch in the middle of the country. Local forecast for this Saturday show showers supported by winds NNE ... Yep, probably will be a bad bet for hiking.
.

... Just made the call to that flight school, letting the Director know that I won't consider them further ... Yes, I said it better then that. He wanted to know why and I was the short and very sweet version of candid. I have the luxury of being able to turn down a job that wouldn't be a good fit ... I feel like I saved us all some grief. He very graciously said let's keep that door open in case things change down the way. Classy.

I think this might be a good day for cleaning window screens ... wonder if I can do that without messing up my manicure ... .

Later...

Weather. Fine until suddenly it seems to be ... not. Today one of my loves is rolling in the deep ... coming up for air she calls me and I hear the tremor of terror in her voice.
I know. Sometimes it's just overwhelming. Suddenly ... In second. Everything you think you know can change in a second.

No comments: