The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ridiculously perfect day

The house is clean ... dinner, chicken and dumplings, is ready. I did a couple of loads of laundry and dusted all the lamps. Talked on the phone with H about my big lunch date at my favorite local restaurant ... followed her advice to wear my hair down ...received nice compliments on hair, nails, jewelry, and strappy dress ... . Basically, I have been lounging around reading all day today. That's how it is when you don't have a job outside the home. My husband would really like for me to consider organizing some research material ... That means read and compress it ... Get a seminar starting to simmer ... not on engineering stuff with a capital E, but stuff engineers would be interested in as far as communication type topics go. It actually sounds right up my alley.

Pretty much all that's left for me to do today is shake up and pour a cocktail. I'm sorta getting used to this ... Bloom where you're planted and all that ... .

No comments: