The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I know I said I was doing some research on "love" ... and I have been. It is an interesting topic, but. Well ... I don't want to write about love. I don't even want to read about love right now. I don't even want to listen to songs about other people's experiences in and out of the ups and downs of love. Love, as a topic of research is a real rabbit's hole ... as in Alice in Wonderland ... . I thought to fall through and chase that rabbit, but it just hops here and there ... yes with rhythm and reason ... but. Well ... it's just too big a topic. I've decided that rather then seek my answers, I will deploy my prodigious patience and comfy into a wait and see seat ... passenger style ... about halfway laid-back ... near the emergency exits. I am going to let my answers find me.

Instead of love, I have been spending my time collecting information on stress. Yes they are related ... no, one has nothing to do with the other.

No comments: